Monday, July 20, 2020
There are so many of them now that we feel that they should be archived by us in some way, so we are publishing a regular round-up of the stories as they come in.
- INDIA, TERATOLOGY: Golden tiger
- UK, BERKSHIRE: Beast of Hungerford
- IRELAND: Mysterious big cats go a-hunting
- UK, GLOUCESTERSHIRE: Map of sightings
- USA, CALIFORNIA: Simi Valley Mountain Lion
- INDIA: Tiger breaks free from wire-trap
- INDIA: Black panther spotted in Nagarhole National Park
Now, we are doing the same for the BHM Study Group, curated by Glen Vaudrey and Nathan Jackson
ON THIS DAY IN - 1801 - A 1,235 pound cheese ball was pressed at the farm of Elisha Brown, Jr. The ball of cheese was later loaded on a horse-driven wagon and presented to U.S. President Thomas Jefferson at the White House.
And now some more recent news from the CFZ Newsdesk
AND TO WHISTLE WHILE YOU WORK... (Music that may have some relevance to items also on this page, or may just reflect my mood on the day)