I don't know whether any of you ever read the Daily Express, but if you do you might have noticed the following article which is partly about me:
I would like to make a few comments:
1. This footage is NOT new; it first surfaced last spring
2. It was not uploaded by me, nor do I know who uploaded it
3. The figure in the video is certainly human, although whether or not claims that it is a member of an unknown tribe of pygmys are yet to be substantiated.
4. I have no idea whether or not it is a fake.
5. It most certainly does NOT show orang pendek.
6. Orang Pendek, which I most certainly believe does exist, is - in my opinion - likely to be an upright walking ape closely relatedto the known species of orang utan.
7. This sentance: "Cryptids also aim to prove that some animals, that are known to be extinct, are in fact still alive in small numbers." makes no sense at all. Cryptods are species of animals suspected not proven to exist.
But apart from that it is an excellent article.