The CFZ has, as you may know, been running a project looking into the Texas Blue Dog for a while now. However, although Jon and I have our own thoughts on the phenomenon, we would both like to know what you, dear fanatic, think on the subject.
Also, in a similar vein, we would love people to look into the following subjects to help us with our research:
- Coyote, Dog, Grey Wolf and Red Wolf hybrids; which species will interbreed with which? And how strong are the offspring?
- Have there been any massive wipe-outs of canine populations in Texas in the last 2000 years?
- How common is blue skin amongst canids?
- Do any species of wild canid throw up hairless sports?
- Have there been any reports matching the Texas Blue Dogs from anywhere else, either worldwide or USA based?
- Are there any ancient domestic dog breeds from Mexico and Texas that could match the Blue Dog descriptions?
- Do any canids actually drink blood?
- How many different Blue Dogs have been found dead in Texas?
If anyone has the knowledge to answer these questions, or would be kind enough to research it, please let me know at email@example.com,uk .