- Jennifer Bowskill. Small cat-like animals in tree tops on the Peak. Big black cats and monkeys killed and removed on Peak "a long time ago" due to building.According to Lee Gardens owner.
- Joy Gomez. Tiger sighting 1986-87 at Hong Kong Island School campus.
- Arthur Hacker. Japs let out for "shits and giggles" during their 1941-45 occupation all Hong Kong zoo animals.
- On the `Hong Kong Was,Is and Forever will be my Home!` Facebook group 2014 (?) (Now this is interesting) Beanie Culley : Black sea horse with white spots - in a bucket ,Tai Tam Male. Eighteen inches long if tail uncurled.
- South China Morning Post Facebook group (Date unknown,maybe 2014.) Wild boar,Old Peak Rd, HK Island.
- Apes, 3-4ft high. Red squirrel. There are dark brown squirrels in HK, not red.
- Pipers Hill Bob cat (= lynx?) This is north of Kowloon.
- Anne Ozaris 300 yr old turtle,Sai Kung area 1960s.
- Laurence Tsui Large lizards like Komodo dragons,New Territories. Could these have been large monitor lizards?
The final part of this blog,part 3,will appear in a week or two