On this day in 1982 the Tudor warship, The Mary Rose was salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent where she had lain since the 16th century.
And now the news:
- Lowland heath restoration in Staffordshire – Volun...
- Tanzania seeks to sell stockpiled ivory
- Sasquatch sighting by Nunavik berry pickers
- Researchers Discover Bacteria That Produces Pure G...
- Panic in Devon as 800 are cut by razor shells
- Rare moth reintroduced into Cotswolds
This is good if you're lazy; follow this link to visit the new Mary Rose Museum without having to bother leaving your pc: