I know that some of you were beginning to think that they would never arrive but yesterday a stack of heavy boxes arrived from Lightning Source: both issue 47 of Animals & Men and the 2010 CFZ Yearbook have arrived and the mailing-out process will begin this week.
Once again, we are terribly sorry for the delay but we are horrifically under-staffed, two of us are disabled to a greater or lesser extent and we - despite what is written in some quarters - don't sit around all day drinking champagne and eating truffles. But we do the best with the resources available to us. It doesn't help that all four of the permanent residents have been on the sick list to a greater or lesser extent over the past few days.
So bear with us. Those of you who are owed journals and yearbooks will get them very soon, and you might be interested to know that after the relative dearth of books last year, three titles are imminent:
- A Daintree Diary by Carl Portman
- Strangely Strange but Oddly Normal by Andy Roberts
The Great Yokai Encyclopaedia by Richard Freeman
- and the following titles are in production as we speak:
- Mystery Animals of the British Isles: Staffordshire by Nick Redfern
- Monsters of Texas by Nick Redfern and Ken Gerhard
- Haunted Skies Volume One by John Hanson and Dawn Holloway
- Mystery Animals of the British Isles: Gloucester and Worcester by Paul Williams
- The Inhumanoids by Barton Dunnely